Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hey Everyone I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year!  Today i am really excited to watch the rose parade and eat traditional Japanese food.  But, before that i wanted to share with you some of my resolutions for 2013!
1.Finish Cleaning up my room-i always start things but seem to never finish them
2.Eat Healthier-this was on my list last year but it didn't really come through
3.Be More Active-Get up and do something other then watching Spongebob on Netflix
4.Be more Open to New People-I am usually really shy when it comes to meeting new people
5.Talk Less Listen More-These are words to live by in 2013, aka i talk way too much
I hope i follow through with all of my resolutions, good luck with yours!
                                                                          xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment