Sunday, August 25, 2013

this isn't mean girls

bloglovin.  What is bloglovin anyways? 

Hi guys! what's up this is cotton as u have already probably figured and today I decided to do a really informal blog post. Think a vlog or YouTube video written out.  Anyways this is going to be full of randomness so yeah.  Anyways, I just finished all my homework for today and I decided to work on my blog.  Since I haven't really done that in a while.  Anyways, first of all what happened to me and my "oh I'm going to post on the weekends!" thing.  Well I really don't know.  So sorry about that but enough of that I decided to do a tag because this is a YouTube video inspired blog post isn't it.  And what is more YouTube video than a tag? (except cat videos of course).  So may I present to you the 10 things you probably didn't know about me TAG!!!

1. I ice skate and I have landed a double axel (in the harness)

2. The only place out of the US i have been was Germany (I went when I was in kindergarten)

3. I played violin for 8 years before I quit in 8th grade (blame it on the parents) sorry mom and dad

4. I have never ever had a Starbucks frappacinno (to myself) 

5. I am the absolute worst at learning names on the spot

6. I have weird philosophies to life

7. I believe that anyone will be able to be who they want to be they just have to get rid of the person taking that spot (don't actually follow this it's not a philosophy it's a belief

8. My actual name is emily (suprise suprise) my friends call me cotton because of their AP US H teacher.  and I actually like the name cotton. :)

9. I love being organized but I'm to lazy to stay organized for long periods I time 

10. I really love to bake (too bad I'm afraid of heat aka fire or the oven)

And that's 10 facts that you didn't know about me but now you do know!  I hope you enjoyed this informal blog post and I will post again soon. Bye!

{cheerful music} 
still in that YouTube video theme

lol 

cotton 

No comments:

Post a Comment