Friday, December 19, 2014

Glittery and Glam - The Transformation of "Marshmallows and Sparkles"

Hello!!!!
I have given "marshmallows and sparkles", an updated, more sophisticated look.  I believe that this blog should reflect who I am, and i believe that i have matured, so my blog should too.  I have taken away the full pink background, and settled for pink date backgrounds and a pink title.  The rest of the blog is white and soft gray to give it a modern sleek effect, that is much more sophisticated than my previous pink-out.  One of the biggest changes I have made to the blog is definitely the title.  This blog is no longer called "marshmallows and sparkles", it is now "glittery and glam".  I believe that this new title reflects who i am better than my previous title, which reflected a younger, less mature me.  I hope that you enjoy the new "marshmallows and sparkles", and the makeover it has received.  I will attempt to post more stuff soon.  I look forward to the future with "glittery and glam".

Snaps!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment