Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Summer is here!

Tumblr Source: shinebythree

Hello!
Last week I graduated high school, and I'm pretty sure that that has not sunk in yet, because otherwise I would probably be in hysterics.  It's so crazy to think that I'm done with high school, and in the fall I'm going to be up at Berkeley.

I had a crazy week last week.  Wednesday was grad night, I had a fabulous time although the only picture I took was of a Mickey-shaped beignet(shown below) because I was trying to conserve my phone battery.  My bus was the last to leave the parking lot and I did not get home until 4.  But luckily for me, I had to be at school at 8:30 for graduation rehearsal because I was set to graduate that day.  Consequently I got sick, and I was very sick Saturday and Sunday, and I'm still recovering.  So I have not done much this summer, and the start of summer has been quite dreadful.

My Mickey-shaped beignet(it was very good)
I have started to prepare for college by looking for bedding and trying to figure out my 3 prospective majors.  I hope to have a productive summer at home this year.  I want to learn how to type(correctly), improve my penmanship, as well as other fun and useful things.

Have a great summer!

xoxo E
(I finished Gossip Girl and kinda restarted it too)

No comments:

Post a Comment