Thursday, June 2, 2016

UC Berkeley Class of 2020!!!

Source

Note: This was originally written on 4/13/16, but I forgot to post it.
Yay!

I finally did it.  I committed to Berkeley on Monday and omigod am I excited.  I'm both excited and scared.  This is a scary, yet exciting time for me.  I am currently in the process of finding roommates and omigod it's all becoming so real.

This journey truly has been a whirlwind and a journey, I still need to compose my college confidential update.  I hope that they won't hate me for all of eternity.  Currently I'm just focusing on finishing up my senor year, and holding out until the end of AP testing.  I'm taking 4 AP tests this year, and I really hope to pass all of them, so I need start up a study plan.

Either than that I'm looking into the different dorms at Berkeley.  I'm also considering taking some college classes over the summer, but I need to look into Berkeley's policies for that.

Cheers!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment