My Summer Top Ten:
1. Read 3 books (at least) *
2. Have a lemonade stand **
3. Go to Disneyland
4. Have a do nothing day
5. Maintain a healthy diet and workout
6. Drink Water
7. Try out some new products
8. Keep in touch with friends
9. Go to the Beach
10. Go shopping with Lily***
Note 7/23/15: I found this to be enough like a lust list to be in the "Lust List" category of posts.
* I've recently joined GoodReads, and I really like it. It's a great site to find a good book to read.
** I saw in a menu once, that there was this organization that sent you stuff to have a lemonade stand (except the actual lemonade) and then you could send back everything and the money that you raised and it is helps children with cancer!
***Lily is one of my very good friends I promised her that I would go shopping with her during the school year.
I hope you liked this post! What's your top ten summer list?