Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer 2013 Top Ten

Every summer I always want to do something, but I never end up doing it.  For example, last summer, last summer I wanted to organize my room, but I didn't because I had too much homework.  So my goal for this summer is to accomplish all of the things on my top ten list.

My Summer Top Ten:
 1. Read 3 books (at least) *
 2. Have a lemonade stand **
 3. Go to Disneyland
 4. Have a do nothing day
 5. Maintain a healthy diet and workout
 6. Drink Water
 7. Try out some new products
 8. Keep in touch with friends
 9. Go to the Beach
10. Go shopping with Lily***  
Note 7/23/15: I found this to be enough like a lust list to be in the "Lust List" category of posts.

* I've recently joined GoodReads, and I really like it.  It's a great site to find a good book to read.

** I saw in a menu once, that there was this organization that sent you stuff to have a lemonade stand (except the actual lemonade) and then you could send back everything and the money that you raised and it is helps children with cancer!
  
***Lily is one of my very good friends I promised her that I would go shopping with her during the school year.

I hope you liked this post!  What's your top ten summer list? 
xoxo Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment