Saturday, June 22, 2013

Why Hello There

What a perfect time to write a blog post.  So it's 1:36 am right now and I can't sleep.  I don't know why, I really don't.  I am writing something to read to my friends tomorrow and I think that I am also going to post it here.  Anyways, I have just come back from a 2-week vacation.  My family and I went through Oregon and Washington and back.  My birthday is coming up and I'm super excited.  I want to do something, like something that actually is something.  I want to like start something.  Maybe I will finally start a style blog like I have wanted to for years.  Or maybe I'll start a food blog or maybe something different. Something that has never been done before.  I will write a summer top ten soon probably in a few minutes actually.  Anyways, my mind isn't thinking of anything else so bye.
xoxo Emily
The picture above was taken by me at the grove of the patriots in Mount Rainer in Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment