Saturday, October 17, 2015

Thoughts on College Essays

Source
Hello!
I am currently in the process of writing my college essays, namely my UC Personal Statements, find out more about them here.  And I just have a few thoughts/tips for college essays in general.

Although I usually just ask myself why I am writing these essays in the first place, I realize that I actually do have some thoughts circulating around college essays

Essays are one thing, college essays are another.  Although an essay can impact your grade, college essays can really impact your life.  I am putting in twenty times the effort of a normal essay into my college essays, mainly my UC Personal Statements, since I most likely am going to end up going to an in-state school.

College essays can be stressful, but at the end of the day, they are not that bad.

Cheers!


Emily

P.S. I have updated the quick info section of my blog once again, check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment