Sunday, October 18, 2015

Tired...

Source
Hello!
Lately I have been really tired.  This may have been due to the fact that new week I went to sleep at 3am consistently, or that there is so much to do in addition to my coursework.  College applications are stressful, because of everything required.  Letters of recommendation, which mean brag sheets.  And essays for college, just so many things to write.  And on top of all of that, SATs and SAT Subject Tests.  Everything can be really tiring, so here are some of my favorite caffeinated drinks!

For School:
Mugicha(Japanese Barley Tea)- I take it to school in my thermos, and it kept me from falling asleep the week that my bedtime was 3.  Its super easy to prepare, I put the cold brew tea bag in a jar that i fill with water and stick it in the fridge.

Fancy:
Starbucks Tall Iced Vanilla Soy Latte- I have no idea if this will actually keep you awake or not, because I have never tried drinking this before school; however, it tastes really good!  Here in LA, it never really gets cold, especially now, its been like 80 degrees everyday, so I usually order iced drinks at Starbucks.

Cheers!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment