Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Typing "School"

Tumblr Source: unbna
Hello!
So, as many of you know I have made it a goal to learn how to type correctly this summer.  I have gotten much better at typing and can now type all the letters without looking down at the keyboard.

At first I used some random website that was sort of self-guided, but it didn't work that well for me.  A few days later when I was talking to a friend who was also coincidentally learning how to type, she mentioned that she was using ratatype, and I have been using it ever since.  I am currently on lesson twelve(of fifteen), so I'm almost done.  After I finish all of the levels I think I'm going to copy books or something into the computer to get more practice.  Hopefully I'll be able to type at an adequate speed before college starts.


Are you trying to learn a new skill this summer?

xx,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment