Thursday, January 7, 2016

2016

Source: florhalmist
Greetings!

Omigod I can't believe it's 2016.  I can't believe that I'm graduating high school this year.  It's all so crazy.

One of the best things to do at the beginning of the year is to reflect and make goals for the year.  I wrote down all of my resolutions in a little pocket notebook that my best friend gave me for Christmas.  And it ended up being both resolutions, goals, and sort of a bucket list for the year.

Isn't it adorable? Source:philosophersguild
2016 New Year's Resolutions

1. Get more sleep!
        10pm bedtime?
2. Procrastinate less
3. read more
4. be more healthy
     -eat clean
     -exercise
     -drink more water
5. spend less time on my phone
6. practice voice everyday
7. finally land my axel
8. finally do the splits
9. cut my hair
10. be a better person

What are your new year's resolutions?

Cheers!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment