Friday, January 8, 2016

What's Happening to Glittery & Glam?

Source: lichipan
Hello!

So you may be wondering(or maybe that's just me) what's happening to this blog this year.  Well, let me tell you.  Firstly I have no idea how consistently or inconsistently I'm going to be posting on here.  Out of all my relaunches I feel like this one has gone the worst(in perspective).  I had a really great vision in my head for a college journey blog, but I was not able to produce it.  So, sorry for that; however, I will continue to be posting things regarding my college journey, especially with my competition of my last college application.

I think that this blog might go back to what it was meant to be, a place to express my thoughts and overall craziness.  I hope you find it entertaining!

For this week though, there is lots to come.  I have a few posts already scheduled to go up, so we will see how that goes.  Thank you to anyone that has been reading(lol like anyone reads this).

Cheers!
 
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment