Saturday, January 9, 2016

Reflections on 2015

Source: mypinkandpurpleworld
Hello!

I realized that I never reflected on 2015, so I am going to do so now.  These are always fun to look at and reminensce at what we've accomplished and done every year.  I wish for a happy and prosperous 2016.

A new year, another open door Source: outdoormagic
January: I remember that last year I told myself that I was going to eat healthy until Easter, and not eat anything unhealthy until Easter.  And of course I failed, that mentality does not work.  This year I am trying to be more realistic.  In January I competed in the regional Academic Decathlon after school resumed.

image source: mangew (my editing via Canva)
February: I finished competing in the regional Acadeca competition and I won a bronze medal in Interview! (What? What?)

Source: allureing

March: I remember waiting for Spring Break to come because I felt like I was dying in school.  I also left for China!

image source: seewantshop (edited via Canva)
April: I visted Beijing, China with my best friend and mandarin classmates.  I had so much fun in China and will treasure and remember those experiences forever.  Maybe I should do a blog post on China.  I competed(in figure skating) in La Jolla.  I also started studying for AP exams.

image source: pantography (edited via Canva)
May: AP tests rolled around, and I remember freaking out, but being so proud of myself when they were all over.

source: mademoiselle-rose-things
June: I got through finals pretty well.  And was forced to go to Yellowstone, post on that here.

Summer berries!!! Source: gotta-be-skinny-for-me
July: I relaxed and basked in the carefree summer break life.  I also decided to dedicate time to my blog.  I gave my blog a little makeover.  I decided to be a daily blogger(for a short while).

Source: balibodysposts


August: I traveled to Ann Arbor, Michigan to compete in National Showcase.  I visited the University of Michigan- Ann Arbor and decided to apply there.  I also started college applications and school.  I stopped blogging.

Source: hapidaiz
September: I went along with school, and struggled with having four AP classes for the first time, and AP physics.
toasted marshmallows, Source: sweetoothgirl
October: I worked more on college apps, and relaunched(unsuccessfully) my blog(again).

pumpkins on pumpkins, Source: w-i-t-c-h-e-r-y
November: I worked even more on college apps and turned most of them in.  Thanksgiving break was way too short for the amount of homework that I got.

Source: theglitterguide
December: I took finals and then Christmas came!  I love the holidays and I love christmas music, check out my favorite playlist.

I'm probably forgetting a million things, but I'm so excited for 2016 and for what's to come.  As for this blog I have no idea what's going to happen once school starts up again, but I can guarantee periodic updates with college application stuff, and maybe just random content.  But you can always check out my tumblr ;).


Cheers!


Emily









No comments:

Post a Comment