Thursday, March 3, 2016

Acceptances?!?

Tumblr Source: studydiaryofamedstudent

Hello!

Long time no see.  Well, a lot of time has passed since I last posted about my "college journey", and i have good news!

I got into two schools!  Hooray I'm going to go to college! Weeeee!

I got my first college acceptance IN THE MAIL on February 1st!
I was so excited I literally started jumping up and down.

I got my second acceptance by email, but it said congratulations on the subject line, and that I had been accepted in the little sneak peek of the email, so that was pretty uneventful.

And now I wait for the UC's, I believe the first UC that I should be hearing from is UC Davis because acceptances are supposed to come out on the 11th, so fingers crossed!

Cheers!

Emily

P.S. Check out the quick info tab for quick updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment