Monday, May 29, 2017

Happy Memorial Day!

Tumblr Source: delta-breezes
Hello all!

Cheers to the long weekend!!! Today my family and I are going to visit the cemetery.  I hope that you all have had a relaxing long weekend, hopefully with a fun barbecue to kick off the start of summer.

I love that all of the berries and cherries are now in season, but I cannot wait until peaches and nectarines are as well because those are my all-time favorite fruits.  I hope that you are ready, because I am coming at this week strong with a week full of blog posts.  I am super pumped to kick off hopefully my first successful blog posting week in quite some time, are you ready, because I am not quite sure if I am.

Have a great memorial day, thank you to all of those that have served us.

xx,

Emily

Picture Pic of the Day
Tumblr Source: jessica154blog



No comments:

Post a Comment