Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Links I Love


Tumblr Source: witanddelight
Inspired by the blogging queen, Cupcakes and Cashmere founder Emily Schuman's weekly series, here are some of the links that I am loving right now.


1. A 20-Minute Ab Workout You're Going to Get Addicted to
The title seems like a stretch, but I really need some motivation to start working out again.  I know that pilates is great for your core, so hopefully this will motivate me into strengthening my core(which is good for posture and all sorts of things).


2. 12 Places We Love on LA's Westside
Living in LA and being all around LA born and raised, I always love reading articles about places in LA.  It is always intriguing to see where the hip and trendy places are, sometimes they are in places where I frequent, I like to think of them as hidden little gems.


3. 7 Beautiful Restaurants with Pretty Plant-Based Wallpaper
I am not even sure why this is an article, but I love the concept.  All of the restaurants are so pretty, and I love how they were grouped together because of their wallpaper.  So many of the places are in LA, but there is such a variety of different types of food.


4. Why are Donut Boxes Pink?
I was not aware that donut boxes could not be pink before I read this article.  Apparently in places other than SoCal the boxes are other colors?  I remember that for a musical that I did in high school, we solved our donut dilemma by opting to get a pink box to represent donuts, instead of having to buy fresh donuts every weekend.


5. 16 Epic Trips Every Group of Friends Should Take in Their Lifetime
I am definitely adding some(okay maybe most) of these locations to my travel list.


6. The 25-Year-Old Behind the Museum of Ice Cream
An article on the founder of the Museum of Ice Cream that is currently in LA.  I have heard so much about this place and it is so fascinating to read about the origins of such a cultural phenomenon.


7. A Week in Los Angeles on a $68,000 Salary
The post that started my obsession with the series.  I did a post about it here.


Such a good spring cleaning list—very thorough.  However, I would advise against throwing away loose change, it's money after all; if you really don't want to deal with it throw it into a tip jar at your favorite cafe or coffee shop.


9. How to Transform Your Self-Doubt into Self Belief in Seven Simple Steps
Inspiring article to motivate everyone to achieving their goals, and most importantly believing in themselves.

xx,

GG

Picture Pic of the Day
Getting so many dreamy vibes from this restaurant, Tumblr Source: oddorch



No comments:

Post a Comment