Monday, June 5, 2017

My Summer Plans

Tumblr Source: shinebythree

Hello!

I know that a lot of schools are still in session, but I have been on break as of three weeks ago.  Unfortunately, on my first week of break I came down with the flu and was stuck in bed.  Last summer break I didn't really do much, my "plans" were not that substantial, you can read about some of them here.  Hopefully my summer plans this year will be more beneficial to me.


Travel
Tumblr Source: ensue
I am super excited for being able to travel to Melbourne, Australia this summer! When this post is posted I should hopefully be in Melbourne already.  I am super excited to be traveling to a city this year, as opposed to a national park(see here).  I do not know that much about Australian culture, but I am excited to be immersed in it.  I will hopefully be able to see some kangaroos and koala bears.


School
Tumblr Source: studyfulltime
For the first time ever, I will be attending summer school.  I am going to take a class at my local community college that covers a breadth(basically a general elective requirement at Berkeley).  I debated throughout the year on which class to take and I settled on intro to nutritional science(fulfills biological science).  I have never taken a class over the summer before, so this should be interesting.


Other
Tumblr Source: witanddelight
I hope to continue to deep-clean my room this summer(something I could have been doing the past two weeks).  I also hope to further some of the technical skills that I acquired whilst in a business association this past semester(e.g. excel, photoshop, lightroom).  I also want to get back onto the fitness train, with a goal of working out at least three times a week.  I tried doing a ballet beautiful video yesterday, and I really felt the burn so I stopped because I did not want to be super sore for the plane ride.  However, when I woke up this morning is was still sore.  I also am going to be going to the ice rink more consistently this summer, probably 2+ times a week for me.  I went this morning and could really feel the affects of not going for a month and a half.

Hopefully everything goes to plan!

xx,

GG


Picture Pic of the Day
Doggo! | Tumblr Source: http://casadpraia.tumblr.com











No comments:

Post a Comment