Monday, August 8, 2016

It's All Starting to Feel So Real...

IG: marieinmay
Hello!

So today I got my official roommate assignment and the building that I'm going to be living in for the next year.  It's all just starting to feel so real.  I am super pumped to be going away for school, but, of course, at the same time scared.  I am currently registered for 2 classes, and waitlisted for 2.  I hope that everything works out.

I have also realized that I really need to start to pack, but what do you pack?  Where do you start?  I currently only have a suitcase full of sweaters and long sleeve shirts, because NorCal is much colder than SoCal.

There's so much to do, and only a few weeks left to do it!


Help me!


xx,


Emily


...


Picture Pic of the Day
Tumblr Source: vikkisweet


No comments:

Post a Comment