Thursday, August 18, 2016

What I Did This Summer

Tumblr Source: icydong
Hello!

As my summer break is coming to a close, I thought that I should reflect on what I did this summer.

Summer Bucket List Cross-offs

I went to downtown(LA)
I learned how to type(correctly)
I finally got my drivers license
I went to California Donuts
Maple Bacon, Matcha Green Tea, Blueberry Toast Crunch, Snickers Bar, Panda, Nutella Banana Cronut

I went to Larchmont
I caught up on the Bachelorette

Other

I relaunched this blog(again)

So maybe not the most productive summer, but more productive than the last few years for sure, and in different ways.  This summer was most definitely the calm before the storm.  I hope to keep you updated on my college life.


xx,

Emily


...


Picture Pic of the Day
Tumblr Source: icydong





No comments:

Post a Comment