Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Lust List: Phone Cases

IG: milkywaycases
Hello!

There are so many cute and fashionable phone cases on the market these days, the selection can become overwhelming at times.  I love seeing which cases celebs use since there are so many different options.  Here are some phone cases that I have currently been lusting after.

Cute and Quirky
shop  IG: milkywaycases
This case is super fun, and I love how its clear so that you can still see the beautiful metallic color of the phone.  Plus it has watermelon, pineapples, and donuts on it.  What's not to love?

Glitzy and Glam
shop IG: casemate
Fun fact: I was deeply considering getting this case when I first got my phone, but I ended up getting this one.  I love how sparkly this case is!

Floral and Fauna
Ted Baker London 'Salso', Nordstrom
This case is super preppy and fun, so perfect for back to school!  The gold label gives it a luxe feel.

Luxe
Zero Gravity Rose Gold Moonlight Case, Urban Outfitters
I love the pearl lunar cycle against the metal rose gold background on this case.

Fashionable and Functional
Bloomingdales
When I saw this I thought it was so cute and so smart!  I love the play on the classic, always recognizable Bloomingdales bag.

Outrageously Amazing
ashlyn'd Transparent iPhone 6 Case w/ Fur Pompom, Bergdorf Goodman
Oversized pompom? Check. Tassel? Check. Trendy? Double check!  I mean, why not just attach a pompom and a tassel to your phone.  I love this case.

Also Bendel's has the cutest phone cases.  So many cases, so little time...

xx,

Emily

...


Picture Pic of the Day
Tumblr Source: gold-voguex




No comments:

Post a Comment