Monday, August 1, 2016

The Glittery and Glam Relaunch Preview!!!

IG: miandyue
Hello!

I am super excited to be sharing this preview of my relaunch with you!  I will determine how I will go about this relaunch based on how this preview goes, but until then I should probably tell you about the schedule of this preview.

Relaunch Preview Schedule
all will be posted at 12pm PDT

Today:
College Journey

Tomorrow:
Lifestyle

The Day After Tomorrow:
Relaunch Official Announcement

Posts(excluding the official announcement) will be available until 12pm PDT the day after tomorrow, and will be available again when the blog officially relaunches.

I hope that you are excited as me for the relaunch of G&G, I have been working on some new content, and I hope that you will enjoy it!

xx,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment