Monday, August 15, 2016

Packing For College

Tumblr Source: minimalclassy
Hello!

Over the past couple of weeks I have been slowly packing for college.  Currently my suitcase only has my sweaters and long-sleeved shirts, but I'm working on it.  I leave this Friday, so there is not much time left.

My suitcase- lots of sweaters
I also have a fully stocked shower caddy, some school supplies set aside, and most of my bedding.  This week I get to hectically get together the rest of my stuff.  Hopefully I don't forget anything.

There are so many "college packing lists" floating around the internet, and honestly, most of them are way too comprehensive.  Like of course I'm going to bring pajamas, and where in the world am I going to put a chair.  So I have created a short list of things I'm actually going to need, that are often looked over.

Short College Packing List

1. Combination Lock(for bathroom and gym lockers)
2. Water Bottle(refillable of course)
3. Staple Remover(because you won't forget the stapler)
4. Medicines(I always forget whenever I pack)
5. Robe(for walking to and from the shower)

There are about five million lists online, but I feel like these are some of the things people might actually forget.  I hope I can finish packing soon,  I feel like my list only gets longer day by day.

xx,


Emily


...


Picture Pic of the Day
beauty sands, Tumblr Source: shinebythree




No comments:

Post a Comment