Thursday, July 16, 2015

Flash Tattoos

Hello,
A recent trend that I actually like is flash tattoos.  They are metallic nonpermanent tattoos that look really pretty.  I have not personally tried the trend, but I enjoy looking up the different designs and packages.  Here are some of my favorites.

You can purchase Flash Tattoos at various stores and at flashtat.com.  All photos were taken from the Flashtat website, full credit goes to FlashTat.com.

My favorite collection "Isabella"

I love the matching chevron on the neck and fingers, from the Dakota collection

I love how the wing looks peeking out the side, from the Nikki collection

I love the colorful feather going down her arm, from the Illia collection


Snaps!



Emily



Picture Pic of the Day
Sunset in the Ocean, so pretty!, Tumblr Source: f-inelikewine

No comments:

Post a Comment