Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday Tag Day???

Tumblr Source: freepeople

Hello,
So I want to become consistent with my postings, and post certain things on certain days.  Wednesday's are Water Wednesday's and Fridays are some type of reflection of favorites; however, for the rest of the days, I have no idea what to post each day.  For Monday's post I decided to try doing a tag.  There are so many tags that exist and are being created, and they are fun and touch on subjects that would otherwise not be touched. I have no idea where this originated, but it's called "25 Questions Tag!".  Enjoy!

25 QUESTIONS TAG!

Question 1: do you have any pets?
Does the neighboor's cat that sometimes hangs out in our backyard count?  Otherwise, no.

Question 2: name three things that are physically close to you.My clock, lamp, and lemonade EOS lip balm.

Question 3: what’s the weather like right now? 
Well it's currently night, so let's see what the weather app says.

So I guess clear skies.

Question 4: do you drive? If so, have you crashed? 
I am currently working on getting my learner's permit.  Hopefully soon though!

Question 5: what time did you wake up this morning? 8:10, I actually got up when my alarm went off today.  #achievementsQuestion 6: when was the last time you showered? 
A couple hours ago.

Question 7: what was the last movie that you saw? 
Good question.  I'm going to guess Legally Blonde 2, I really don't watch movies that much, so I'm really not sure.

Question 8: what does you last text message say?
"awesome! good job!"

Question 9: what is your ringtone? 
Let me check...it says Twinkle, so one of the ringtones that an iPhone comes with.

Question 10: have you ever been to a different country? 
Yes, I went to Germany in Kindergarten and over this past Spring Break I went to China with some people from my school.  We also went to an airport in Canada for a layover.

Question 11: do you like sushi? Yassssss.  I love sushi!  The freshwater eel one is my favorite.

Question 12: where do you buy your groceries? 
At the Ralph's nearest my house(I can't drive); however, my mother, who does most of the grocery shopping, usually goes to Trader Joe's.

Question 13: have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
Yes.  When I'm sick and have a stuffy nose I take grape Dimatapp to help my nose, and one of the side effects is drowsiness, which really helps when I have a cold.

Question 14: how many siblings do you have? 
One, my younger brother Lexi.

Question 15: do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 
I don't have a personal computer, but the one I use the most in the house is a desktop computer.

Question 16: how old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
I will be turning 18.  Crazy to think of that.

Question 17: do you wear contacts or glasses? 
Contacts, but I have glasses for after I takes contacts out, but I hardly ever wear them.

Question 18: do you colour your hair? 
 Nope, never have either.  I'm scared it's going to damage my hair, or worse look not so nice.

Question 19: tell me something you are planning to do today?
Sleep? It's nighttime right now.

Question 20: when was the last time you cried? Yesterday, when I was watching some tv show I think.  That or when I watched Josh and Colleen's wedding video when it came out.

Question 21: what is your perfect pizza topping?I usually order a margarita, white, or barbecue chicken pizza, so I guess cheese?
Question 22: which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? 
 Hamburger.  I like a really plain burger with only ketchup and grilled or carmelized onions on top, except at in-in-out, I'll take their hamburger or cheeseburger with everything on it, it's so good.

Question 23: have you ever had an all-nighter? 
Umm duh.  Who hasn't?  It does not have to be intentional.  My first all nighter was like in 8th grade because I was so excited for my birthday I couldn't sleep.  Or maybe it was 7th grade...

Question 24: what is your eye colour? 
Brown-hazelnut, because it sounds cooler than just brown.

Question 25: can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?I wouldn't know I don't drink Coke, and I've never had Pepsi.




Snaps!


Emily

Picture Pic of the Day
The Back of a very sparkly and gorgeous dress, very glittery and glam! ;) , Source: parisinfourmonths

No comments:

Post a Comment