Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Series?!?!

Hello,
I really want to do a Friday series, but I have no idea what to call it, or what should it should be.  So, today I am going to take inspiration from cupcakesandcashmere.com, and do a "five things"esque post.
Update 7/23/15: This eventually became a series called Friday Folio.

I have had so much fun blogging this week, and I look forward to continue next week.  I fortunately, have had quite a bit of down time this week, which has been really nice, so I have a lot of Tumblr pics to choose from!  Enjoy!

Btw my tumblr is cotton dandelion.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Glam Fireworks, Tumblr Source: dailyglamorous


Pretty street & storefronts, Tumblr Source: vibe-guide

Dream entryway/front door, Tumblr Source: lorenhope

Such a fun and pretty bouquet, Tumblr Source: lumina

Perhaps where mermaids live?, Tumblr Source: coconutlotionn


And of Course the Picture Pic of the Day...

Basically my dream apartment/home, Tumblr Source: dailyglamorous





No comments:

Post a Comment