Monday, July 20, 2015

This or that summer tag!!!

Tumblr Source: rocxky
Just a little fun, laid-back, Monday post.  Enjoy!

This or that Summer Tag, from mamakatslosinit.com.



1. Ocean or Pool
Ocean during the summer.  I love the waves and the sand.  The beach is just very relaxing.

2. Beach Vacation or Wilderness
Beach vacation, I hate the wilderness, i.e. this post.  Beach vacation all the way.
3. Watermelon or Strawberries
During the summer I prefer watermelon, but in general strawberries are my favorite.
4. Bikini or 1-piece
Bikini for anything that doesn't involve hardcore swimming.  If I was going to do laps in a pool though, bathing suit.
5. Lemonade or Iced Tea
Arnold palmer, but if I had to choose, iced tea.  Sometimes lemonade can be a little too sweet or sour for me.
6. Hotdogs…grilled or over a fire
I don't really like hot dogs, or care how they are prepared really, as long as there is ketchup on top.
7. Hat or Sunglasses
Sunglasses for the win.  They are easier to store, and do not add extra warmth to your head.
8. Windows Down or AC all the way
It depends.  I get cold really easily, but in some places I die from the "heat".  At home though, we have no AC, so windows down.
9. Tanning Lotion or Sunscreen
Sunscreen!  You need that SPF to be protected.  I prefer spray form.
10. Baseball Game or Concert
Baseball game, because I hate large crowds and loud noises.  I really do not care about baseball, but at least there is fun baseball game food.
11. Ice Cream or Popsicle
Ice cream, I love ice cream!  My favorite ice cream favorite changes all the time, but currently I am really liking the classic vanilla bean.

12. Fireworks or Fireflies
Fireworks?  Because I have never seen fireflies, or experienced them to my knowledge.  I especially like pictures, because there is no noise.  The was a Friday post a few weeks back with a picture of fireworks.
13. Flip Flops or Bare Feet
Flip flops outside, bare feet in my own home.  I still wear flip flops at home sometimes, so i guess flip flops win.
14. Water Balloons or Squirt Guns
Squirt Guns, because they are less work to prepare and there is no mess to clean up afterwards!  The water will just evaporate eventually.

Snaps!



Emily




Picture Pic of the Day:
Pretty flower crown, Tumblr Source: flowergirllosangeles





No comments:

Post a Comment