Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Summer Foods

Tropical Paradise Setting, Tumblr Source: healthlives


Hey hey hey,
Today's blog post topic is summer foods.  I love summer mostly because of the food associated with summer.
Various Fruits, Tumblr Source: motivateyourselfeach.


Food Loves: Summer Edition
Fruits I Love
Peaches 
Nectarines
Watermelon
Mango

Pineapple

The prettiest lemonade I have ever seen, Tumblr Source: tropic-tribes

Drinks I Love
Iced soy vanilla lattes
Iced upside down caramel machiattos(homemade)
Arnold palmers
Lemonade
Iced tea
Smoothies
Watermelon Juice

Who doesn't love ice cream?, Tumblr Source: album-de-food

Desserts
Ice Cream
Shaved Ice
Fresh Peach Pie

Tenzaru, Tumblr Source: katavrei

Foods
Literally anything at my Family's annual picnic
Church Bazaar Food
Barbecued Chicken
Chinese chicken salad
Caesar salad
that one salad at soup plantation
Tenzaru

Yeah I kind of have a thing with food.  in fact in eight grade, when I had to make a scrapbook, I made two two page spreads on what I would eat in a dream day of food.

Yep.  I really should eat more salads since its summer, but I just love peaches.  I should do a favorites for food next.


Snaps!
Emily

Picture Pic of the Day
Pineapples!, Tumblr Source: mangew



No comments:

Post a Comment